Apostle Joshua Mone has released his prophecies for 2018 describing it as a year of supernatural surprises.
The general-overseer of the Voice of Liberty Intercessors Ministry in his prophecies released during the ministry’s crossover night service on December 21, 2017 said the strength of the country as a nation is gone and called for prayers.
He called on Atiku Abubakar to watch his back as he vies for the country’s presidency.
Read the full 63 prophecies below:
1. 2018 is a year of supernatural surprises
2. I see a year of angelic encounter/help
3. The church shall become a home for many
4. I see young ministers/Pastors emerging and old ones bowing out
5. I see a fresh attack on the church through policies and actions
6. The scandal against a popular preacher shall be exposed
7. I see a year of expectant mothers shouting for joy
8. I see a year of marital celebration
9. Nigeria must pray; the strength of Nigeria as a nation is gone.
10. I see a year where the mighty in government and the politically protected shall be brought down
11. I see a new financial policy
12. I see a year of political trouble and heavy assassination
13. I see many politician being replaced due to terrible health issues
14. I see arrest in politics; this is against opposition parties
15. I see terrible genocide that has never been recorded in decades in Nigeria happening
16. I see the earth shaking
17. Nigeria must pray and take measures against earthquake
18. I see more bomb explosion, but it is political
19. I see fire outbreaks. This following people must pray; Banks, Tank Farms, Fuel Stations, Major Markets and Schools.
20. Atiku oh no! Watch your back.
21. I see fake products everywhere. Measures must be put in place to tackle this
22. I see water level rising
23. I see Kaduna mourning
24. I see the Presidential seat empty
25. I see a mighty wind blowing through the West to the East
26. I see six (6) government in serious trouble
27. Nigeria Police Force shall be reform
28. I see replacement of Service Chiefs
29. I see great movement from the North to the South and East; this movement is dangerous
30. I see community crisis
31. I see a Governor being assassinated
32. I see miracle employments
33. I see high notable personalities from international communities visiting Nigeria. This is troublesome.
34. I see trouble that will lead to reformation in the education sector
35. Occultic ministries/organization shall be heavily discovered and exposed
36. I see high level of blackmailers emerging; carefulness is required
37. President Donald Trump will face more political and religious attack but God is with him
38. I see a new religion; this is the anti-Christ
39. I see new electricity supply
40. The aviation department must put measures in place; I see missing plane
41. China needs prayer; I see ball of fire
42. I see a new political party prevailing
43. The Governor of Delta state must pray; I see conspiracy and attack
44. Ritualist shall increase; the children and women must be carefully watched over
45. I see a Governor’s convoy under serious attack
46. I see a year where the mighty shall be brought down and the small shall be lifted high
47. A popular university will experience serious challenges due to government policy
48. I see deportation
49. I see the Naira sinking
50. I see a new Delta State
51. Liberty attack shall bring her great honour
52. I see high circulation of money
53. 2018 is a year of the unexplainable and unexpectable
54. I see global war
55. I see fraudsters being caught
56. I see a new face in Uvwie
57. The Chairman of Uvwie Local Government must pray; I see conspiracy, set-up and serious opposition
58. I see great development in Ekpan and Effurun
59. Bayelsa needs prayer
60. I see great opposition in Warri South and Warri South – West
61. Chevron must not go!
62. I see a year of great wisdom
63. A popular shopping mall shall face serious attack.