This year’s Champions League final, will be contested between two European powerhouses.
Here are 10 things you need to know about the game:
1. Juventus and Real Madrid will contest this year’s final at the National Staidum of Wales in Cardiff. The match kicks off 7.45pm (Nigerian time) on Saturday.
2. Madrid are aiming to become first team to retain UEFA Champions League trophy in the modern era.
3. If the La Liga side beat Juventus, it would be their third title in four years.
4. Juventus are aiming for their third European title. It will be their first since 1996.
5. However, the Serie A champions have lost their last four UEFA Champions League finals. The last was two years ago – a 3-1 defeat to Barcelona.
6. Zinedine Zidane’s team is seeking to complete a Double, after they won the Spanish league ahead of Barcelona.
7. Massimiliano Allegri’s men want to complete the Treble. They have already won the Italian league and Coppa Italia.
8. Real Madrid predicted XI: Keylor Navas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema.
9. Juventus predicted XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Khedira, Mandzukic, Dybala, Higuain.
10. A record 170,000 fans are expected in Cardiff for the match.